Get Google Workspace Subscription
(Previously G Suite)
Last Update 5 months ago
All Edvicon International members are eligible for a Google Workspace subscription. You will be given a Google Workspace account with the “@edu.edvicon.org” email domain.
Request Google Workspace subscription
- Go to www.edvicon.org/services.html
- Click on the Request Service button
- In the opened form select Google Workspace as the Requesting Service
- Provide the requested information in the next step. (Make sure you have completed if there are any pre-requisites to be eligible for this service).
- Once all the required information is entered, submit the form.
- Once your Service Request is approved, you will receive the requested service within 7 days from the approval.
Instructions to access your received account
- Visit https://www.edvicon.org/services.html and click on the G Workspace tile, or visit www.google.com and use user credentials to log in to your account.
- Make sure to log in to your account within 48 hours of receiving the email with account details.
- During the first login, you will be asked to change the password.
- Make sure to create a password with no less than six characters, containing:
- Lower case letters, and upper case letters.
- At least one special character.
- At least one number.